Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FALL!! YEAH!!!!

FALL IS HERE!!!! This is something that I feel is very important to blog about. There are so many great things about fall. I love this time of year.... leaves changing colors, the smell of fresh rain, cuddling up to your spouse at night, and the sound of an M-1 Carbine killing Nazi soldiers!!! Yes boys and girls next month the new Call of Duty 5: World at War will be available for the Nintendo Wii. So far what I have gathered from the Internet is that the graphics will compare to that of the forth edition that was only released on PS3 and Xbox because Wii couldn't handle the graphics. This only means that it will probably be the sweetest game ever.




Also coming out in November, which is just as if not more exciting the Call of Duty 5, is James Bond: Quantum of Solace. If your like me you have probably seen every trailer already available via the Internet on this movie and you came to the same conclusion that this will be probably the best movie ever made.

If you have not seen the trailer yet you may click this link and be directed to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLPp8y-mEhw

If for some reason you do not agree with either of my comments from this post please remove my name from your cell phone and delete my email address because we are no longer friends.

P.S. This post was written by Ryan when I was at school. I had no idea... Silly boy!

5 comments:

Andy Is Me said...

I am down - but seriously Ash, your tastes sure have changed since the last time we hung out...

Andy Is Me said...

And yes, Ash - I realize that was Ryan - but since as far as I can tell this was his first post, I decided to make a little joke...

Talltiffany said...

Awesome...good to hear Ryan's voice every now and then! Very funny.

2MyGirls said...

Hello Daniel Craig! What a fabulous picture. I forgot that it is coming out next month. Thank you for bringing a little joy into my day. As for the video game, I cannot relate. But we are still sisters, right?

2MyGirls said...

That is hilarious. I totally thought you posted that. I was beginning to worry about you playing too many video games.