Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pop Tarts and Red Bull

Is is possible to live on Pop Tarts and Red Bull? I'm now in the middle of finals and the only things that sound good to me are the two. I don't know why. I never ate pop tarts growing up because my mom never bought them and I always thought they were gross. However, I have come to really enjoy the pastry goodness of them. Mainly strawberry. Red Bull on the other hand keeps me awake when I need it. Only once in a while, sugar free too. Good news.... Finals are over on Friday!!! I can return to a normal diet! And to Sleep!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I had three sips of a red bull once and was up until 6 in the morning. I decided after that I should probably stay away unless I had to pull an all nighter. Good luck on your finals!

Whit and Steve said...

HEY!!! I hope your finals go well!! I'm home and we need to get together!! I'll call you in the next day or two, actually maybe I'll wait until finals are over!! Or you can give me a call too... But we need to get together soon!! Good luck!! Only 2 more days!!

Jennifer, Nate and Braden said...

lol!!! I have totally been there!! Except I relied on eating ice cream all night to get me through finals!!! Probably not the best way to do it, but it worked for me!
Hope your finals went well and if you have one today, good luck!!

We are so excited to see you guys on Sunday!!!