Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yum!

On Monday night I was a little bored so I decided to try a new recipe. Debbie gave me the idea of cinnamon rolls and I remembered that my mom used to make super yummy cinnamon rolls when we were little. I started at 5:30 and finished at 11:30. The rolls took several hours to rise in different stages. Ryan helped me with the assembling part and as you can tell in the first picture he wasn't to excited. But he was good at hamming it up for the other pictures. The cinnamon rolls turned out to be very tasty! We all enjoyed a late night snack, especially Andrew! *See pictures at bottom!







8 comments:

Andy Is Me said...

Looks like you made too many for just the Waddells... I wish you knew some single guy who doesn't cook and who's living by himself to donate the extras too...

A

Andy Is Me said...

Bro - you're on the bus right between Joe and me - all that studying has weakend your eyes, son...

Amy said...

I think I may have that same recipe that I got from my mom too. I'm glad they turned (it's depressing when they don't)

Whit and Steve said...

YUMMM!!! those look so good!! You are quite the little baker!! i hope you guys are doing well!! I MISS YOU!! keep in touch!

2MyGirls said...

Please send some to me. Love you!

Kelsy Thomson said...

Ashley! I am so excited you have a blog as well! The blogging world is where I live for at least and hour a day. I love it. You and your husband are so cute too. Jeff and I love cooking things together. They don't look nearly as yummy as yours!

Talltiffany said...

Those look delicious...dang. We totally missed out! Love the pics!

Jenner said...

hey lady! thanks for posting on my blog. i'm so glad you found it! looks like you are both having tons of fun still. i love the obstacle course race. and those rolls look delicious. too bad we aren't your neighbors anymore! glad we can keep in touch now:)