Friday, November 14, 2008

New Background

First of all let me start by saying that the new James Bond movie is awesome! I don't care what the critics or anyone else says, I thought it was fantastic!! Now on to more important things... I'm sure all of you are wondering why I changed my blog background to this new checkerboard print. Ok, maybe some or all of you don't care what the background is, however I will help you understand the importance of it. If you were to pick up the last instalment of the Twilight series books "Breaking Dawn" you might recognize that this pattern is on the cover along with the two chess pieces. Why is this so important you ask? Just look below and you will see my last post about the Twilight movie! Yes, I'm a little consumed by my excitement for this movie! For all of you who don't share my excitement or who have not read the books, or do not agree with my comments from this post, please remove my name from your cell phone and delete my email address because we are no longer friends. -Sincerely, Ashley

3 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Oh yes...I am counting down to Friday! Love the new blog look! Perfect. I am on team Edward!

2MyGirls said...

I agree, James Bond rocked! Daniel Craig is hot. Twilight, I cannot agree with you, but we have agreed to disagree on that one.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...let me guess...you dressed up like a Vampire and waited in line to see the 12am showing of your "Teen Love Movie"?? It's too bad you don't have a cool card board cut-out of your favorite Vamp! I still have Him, you know. Ha.