Monday, June 23, 2008

Back Track

I've decided to back track a few weeks or so to make our new log a little more interesting! We will just start at the end of May, when things got really crazy for us. The weekend of may 23-24th we (Ryan, Andrew, Kelsey and Myself) decided to take a road trip to Utah. Ryan met with three counselors at BYU to get more information about the business school. Kelsey and Andrew are moving to Utah in the fall to attend UVSC. They went in search of housing, and I went along for the ride. We celebrated Ryan's 24th birthday at a really super cool Mayan themed resturant. There was a deep pool where several divers dressed in loin cloths did a dive show several times through out the night. The food was so-so but the diving was way fun! On our way home we decided to stop in Battle Mountain Nevada where we purchased illegal fireworks! I feel a little devious for breaking the law! The pictures posted are outside the firework shop.











2 comments:

2MyGirls said...

I am glad you and Ryan are not wearing skinny jeans. I don't get the skinny jeans phenom. Maybe I am too old to get it. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Talltiffany said...

Great pics. I love that you guys match! Ha ha! Good memories!