Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello!

We are excited to be members of the nerdy world of bloggers! Actually I'm excited. Ryan thinks that blogs are the adult version of My Space, so most of what you will be reading will come from me. I wanted to start by sharing the new changes in our lives. Ryan has decided to go back to school full time. He quit his job with Suntrust Mortgage to hit the books. He is taking several summer classes at Sierra College and will have a full load in the fall. He plans on transferring to BYU next summer and hopes to get into the school of business. He is working very hard and enjoying his classes! I am taking summer classes at Sac State and will be graduating next year! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! We recently moved into Ryans' parents home while we are both attending school full time. Last weekend we moved out of our little one bedroom apartment, put most of what we had in storage and crammed everything else in our bedroom at the Waddell's house. This summer will be full of midterms, essay papers and finals but we look forward to the time we have in school! We hope to hear from all of our friends and family, so stop and say hello sometime!

4 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Yipee! I am so happy that you joined the blogging world! Everybody is doing it, don't you love peer pressure?! This is a good thing though. I am excited, your blog is very cute!

2MyGirls said...

We are so happy you have a blog. Now we can spy on you!

Whit and Steve said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you have joined us!! Now we can keep in touch while we're thousands of miles apart!! I love the pic of you and ryan. We still need to plan a time to get together. Talk to you soon

Carrie said...

Yes, I'm a nerdy blogger too:) And I found you...lurking is funny. I LOVE the picture of you guys on your header! Beautiful! We miss you guys. We'll set something up soon, bring on the games!