Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Garden

I just wanted to show off our cute little garden! Last month Ryan, Debbie and I planted a vegetable garden in the backyard. We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, basil, cilantro, a cucumber, zucchini, watermelon, cantaloupe and a pumpkin. So far we have 4 tomatoes growing and a small green bell pepper! I'm in love with our garden! Its so much fun to come home and water it daily and see how much it has grown. I think our garden has become my surrogate child/puppy since I cant have either right now! That's why I love it so much! Yes I know I'm odd, but its the truth! We are excited to see how big it will grow!










2 comments:

Talltiffany said...

I can't wait to grow a garden too! SO fun! It is so much more fun to eat food that you have grown yourself!

Amy said...

Your baby dog looks great! It was fun seeing you last week!