Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday, Bowling, & Bugs!!

On Friday we celebrated Andrew's 22 birthday at my Aunt Kathy's house. Kathy bought filet mignon's, which I cooked like a champ! They were sooooo goood. Ashley made twiced-baked potatoes, and texas sheet caked with mint chip ice cream. It was a good day.



This morning, Ashley and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, it was very pretty with the fall colors. We enjoyed a nice lunch at Kneader's.




Right when we walked in the door, Kelsey texted me, saying how bored she was at work and to come down and bowl with her. So Ashley and I went and bowled two games. I had the high score of 140, which is pretty bad. Although Kelsey is really good at bowling.


When we got back from bowling we found fifty billion bugs around our complex. We have seen them around lately but they were in full force today, enjoying the nice weather. I guess they come out in the Spring and Fall, but die out once it gets cold. It is pretty funny to watch Ashley try and get in our place. She is not a big fan of bugs and they fly onto her and she freaks out like a wierdo.



We watched the BYU football game with our neighboor's. They were nice and accepted my own invitation for us to come watch the game with them since we don't have cable. BYU didn't have a great game but they came out on top.


We had a fun weekend! School is going great. We miss everyone and leave a comment to let us know how you're doing.

3 comments:

Talltiffany said...

My favorite steak is the rib eye, but that wasn't on there. I'm glad school's going well. keep up the good work.

Joe

Conrad said...

Those are Box Elder Bugs. I'd probably take some action against them, consider squashing them with your foot. That will probably work fine.
-Conrad

Talltiffany said...

Box elder bugs are gross. Sounds like you guys definitely need the bug vacuum!