Saturday, October 10, 2009

Poll Answer's

The past couple of weeks I have been posting polls and many of you have been voting. So I thought I would go over some of the answers .

Last week's poll on what is taking me the longest to get used to in Utah, the answer is C. I get shocked ALL the time here and it drives me crazy.



Most of the time it is directly after exciting our car, and as soon as I touch the door to close it, BAM!! I get shocked. I have started to use my tennis shoes to close the door now just to avoid it. Apparently the dry air has something to do with it. Andrew says that he would get shocked a lot too when he drove Kelsey's Honda Civic, but now he drives the MDX he doesn't get it as much. So I've decided to sell our Honda Civic for a yellow Land Rover Defender 90.

Ok the week before's question was What was your favorite movie, that I saw, from the Summer. Based on the answers then I would have to say mine was Star Trek. We just saw it again at the dollar theatre and it was even better than the first time. However, just in the last week I saw X-Men Wolverine and Harry Potter 72 and both were also really good!


Three weeks ago I asked what my emphasis should be in (if I can get into the dumb Business school). So I have been taking this lecture series class where each Friday, a BYU Alum comes to speak to us about their profession. And each profession relates to an empashis I can choose. So far we have heard Sales & Marketing, Real Estate, Corporate Finance, and Supply Chain. And believe it or not the only things I am interested in so far are the two things I just left!!! Sales & Marketing and Real Estate!!! I still have Wealth Management, Management Consulting, HR, Accounting, Risk Management & Insurance, and Information Systems left to be covered in this lecture series so I am still not sure yet.

1 comment:

Jennifer, Nate and Braden said...

Yay! You put the answers to the poll questions! I have been wondering what your answers were...
I agree Star Trek was awesome. Unfortunately that was the only movie on the list we've seen... we need to get out more.