Saturday, October 31, 2009

Park City! Family! and Braden!

My parents, Jen, Nate, and Braden, all decided to come to Park City for Halloween! Surprisingly Park City is a pretty happening Halloween destination. They close down the main strip and all the stores pass candy out to the kids trick-or-treating. They also have a dog costume parade, with very creative costumes.

Unfortunately, I have limited picture up-loading capabilities right now so I will just post this one of the cabin we are staying at thanks to Abercrombie & Kent.

The house is so big, it comes with its own elevator. And you better believe I have used the stairs less than a handful of times.
I will try and get the rest of the pictures up next week.

1 comment:

Talltiffany said...

So is the class over that you have to make blog posts for?

Joe